School of Public Health
Labor Occupational Health Program and the Public Health Library
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-5120
510-643-4335 Fax: 510-643-5698
- Conduct research in the field of public health with a special interest in occupational and environmental safety and health to support development of new publications, curriculum, funding proposals, training programs and in response to reference requests from the students, staff, faculty, governmental agencies, non-profits, labor organizations, and the public.
- Assist in the development of various statewide resources/services on specific topics.
- Identify and acquire journals, books, videos and other media related to the field of occupational safety and health
- Provide reference services for LOHP, UCB and the public
- Collect and categorize current reports in the field of occupational safety and health
- Transforming the LOHP Library into a 21st Century resource
- Bush D, Andrews K. (2013). Integrating Occupational Safety and Health Training into Career Technical Education in Construction. U.C. Berkeley Labor Occupational Health Program, CPWR-The Center for Construction Research and Training. 51 pages.
- Multilingual Health and Safety Resource Guide, 6th edition. LOHP. January, 2013. Available online at http://lohp.org/resources/multilingual-guide. Last viewed 2/12/2014.
- Appendix A: Additional Resources. Fundamentals of industrial hygiene, 6th edition. Plog BA. National Safety Council Press. 2012.
- Andrews K, Darling E. (2008) Dealing with Shift Work Issues. Steward Update. 19(5): 1.
- Drop in bibliometric classes primarily for the School of Public Health students, staff and faculty on a variety of databases and software such as PubMed, EndNote, RefWorks, My NCBI, Scopus, and Embase.
Public and University Service
- Member of BayNet: Bay Area Library and Information Network
- LOHP Enrichment Committee
- Lake Merritt Joggers and Striders (LMJS) Board member
- Coach. LMJS
- Teacher. Beginning Running classes